Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone intrested in hosting or planning a spring meet for march or april??? I say we can do a North Carolina meet spring and then do a south carolina meet in the late summer/fall. Maybe a mod meet and meet/greet!!!

Discuss------

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
I can host the meet in April. Don't forget Twisted Metal at the end of March. The 29-30 in Hope Mills NC

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
446 Posts
I'm down for another meet. By that time I should have a few mods done to my truck :p

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't ask off for both dates, So I'll do the meet!!! And I'm hoping to be lowered with rims and tires.

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
I'll keep checking this thread for more details on when/where. Hopefully my schedule won't hold me from another meet

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll keep checking this thread for more details on when/where. Hopefully my schedule won't hold me from another meet
We gonna come kidnap you ha!!!

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
I gotta get my wheels back on first :lol: :hide:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Interested, just need a solid date so I can see how it will work with my schedule.

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
Guess I'll come up north again for the meet

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ret would you like to host the meet?

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
Well if its here in Wilmington then yes but Charlotte no cuz I'm not familiar with the city.

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts
I'd rather go to Wilmington, especially if the wifee decides to come!! ;)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All infavor of Ret to host???

·
Registered
151 Posts
i can try to make it, got to ask the wifey and see how much hotels are going to be that long out there and then chilling all day with the wife and kids would drive them crazy on the way back lol. Sliver_rad009 maybe if there are others out here going we can just cruise there lol you know

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds good to me then we can swap bumpers...

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Everything is dependent on finances here...next year is already looking to be a rough year for my family, so tentatively going for me, but we shall see. If I can ever make it to another Mooresville meet at PCM's I will gladly go to show my support...even though they won't touch my Scion, lol.

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
I nominate myself to host the meet. So is this going to be a chapter meet or can we open it to everyone?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts