Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
The first meet I did we all convoyed over to the North Carolina Battleship. After that we could head up to an old fort. I'll check withy step dad for more ideas

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Nation meet is a nation meet. No need to lock it down lol. Heck, I don't even have a 355 currently and if I can I'll be there.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Nation meet is a nation meet. No need to lock it down lol. Heck, I don't even have a 355 currently and if I can I'll be there.
I agree once a member always a member. It doesn't matter what you drive. But would be nice to see collys. But If your already grandfathered in then come on out. I'ts not all about collys. The meets are about getting togeather and hanging out. Swaping Ideas for rides. Helping members with projects/mods on their rides. Nomatter what they drive!!!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Yeah I see no need to restrict it. More people more fun :D

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
So Ret are you gonna host it??? we need to make a poll on a date so we can all ask off!!! I have no problem on anything. Just as long as its not snowing that weekend. Im down. I am currently looking for lowering parts. So maybe when I come up to the meet we can lower my truck and I can get a alignment up there in nc!!!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
So Ret are you gonna host it??? we need to make a poll on a date so we can all ask off!!! I have no problem on anything. Just as long as its not snowing that weekend. Im down. I am currently looking for lowering parts. So maybe when I come up to the meet we can lower my truck and I can get a alignment up there in nc!!!!
By that time I should have the parts to lift my truck... and I know I'm gonna need a little help considering I've never messed with suspension.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
By that time I should have the parts to lift my truck... and I know I'm gonna need a little help considering I've never messed with suspension.
I still think you should come to the dark side and lower!!!!N :bestest:

·
Registered
446 Posts
I still think you should come to the dark side and lower!!!!N :bestest:
I'd be lying if I said seeing Ret's truck didn't make me consider it but my problem is I use my truck off road to much to lower I'd up ripping the thing apart. Now if I could ever find a z71 and keep my truck I would totally lower and join the dark side :p

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
151 Posts
Now see thats my thinking lol. I used to off road like crazy but cant find any place out here to go or anyone to show me lol. so to the dark side i go, plus i like speed and i need more and better handling lol

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yeah April is good with me.
I second that, besides my bday is the 22nd of April lol.

i would like to know if anyone is going to the meet with good trouble shooting skills, and I gots me an idea. Got to run it by the wifey first. but I am thinking about maybe trying to pick up a cheap enclosed trailer and make it into a mobile work shop. If I can convince the wife to do it, and I can get one by then well I can bring it and see what we all could do with it. We get it up and running I can take it with to meets for the in case situations. and well make it a lot easier to work on some things. I just need a project and right now a second car is looking out of the picture. But something like the pics lol:salute::355group:

Attachments

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
I know the weekend of the 12th is out for me. Have to wait and see about other dates...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Why not the 1st staturday or last saturday of the month!!!

21 - 40 of 56 Posts