Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'll start the thread. Let's see if we can get this done. We can even make it a Hooter's meet, or wherever. You guys pick the location and date. The sooner I know when, the better for me.

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts
Yay!!!!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
yea me and david were talking about this last week. march would prolly work the best for me.

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts
I'm down for anytime, being Local and all....

We have the Boys Basketball Games on Sat mornings, but I can get around that.

If it could be a Little Later, then Wifey could come too.

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
Im good except for the weekend of 20-21 March.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
i was looking for something fun to do then got sidetracked so didnt make a post....there is a indoor karting place...but its pretty spendy. Then there is malibu grand prix but its outdoor and who knows if its gunna rain. Anyone else have any ideas to toss out for stuff to do at a meet. I know some people don't got money to waste but im down for whatever.

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts
I'm thinking Jody's...... :naughty:

:lol:

I like the Go-Cart Idea, Big Al's was pretty Cool, and I recently played Laser Tag for the first time and that was Fun.

Or just hang out for Lunch.....whatever, I'll be there!!

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
We could do laser tag too.. Tommy has the hookup on a place out in gresham. Toss out some more ideas guys and we can have a vote for the winning idea and date.

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts
Yeah, we went to the one in Gresham in Dec. for my Sons 7th Birthday.

I wasn't really sure what to expect (read as Lame), but I think the Parents had more Fun than the Kiddos!!

And the Coarse/Setup is pretty Big.

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts
Easy Target ^^^^^

:lol:

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Whatever the time, I'd have to bail by about 4pm. Meeting for lunch then whatever after wards is cool. Late March, even early April looks to be best for me. But you guys figure it out and I'll see if I can make it happen one way or another. Weather might be a little better later in the month, but I think everyone already realizes that.

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
Im down for anything. But laser tag sound especially fun.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts