Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

General Date for the Cabin Meet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright since there seems to be some interest in the having a cabin meet again since we did not get one together for 2013.

Currently I am looking to do some remodel work over the summer there to remove some water leak damage, this is not set in stone for when it would happen but I would like have it finished before this meet if we have a lot of people coming. The remodel can be moved around a little- Late May- Early June pending when would work for this meet.

For those that haven't been there the zip code is 16260 to check location for travel times/distance.

Although 4wd is not a requirement to get to my camp some ground clearance is definitely a plus unless you plan to drag on rock the entire way down.

Camp is somewhat primitive - no running water but we do have electricity although sketchy at times.

More details to come pending interest and questions...

Only date in June I want to keep open is June 14&15

·
Lord Bearded One
24,035 Posts
I currently have nothing planned out past April so I'm good for any of the months in the poll. :high5:

·
Lord Bearded One
24,035 Posts
Damn I was fat!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.