Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1381 - 1400 of 1406 Posts

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
just because I'm sitting here waiting for the next time mason pukes cause he's already puked about 6 times and only made it to the bathroom once but thank you Roxy for helping me clean up the piles in the living room while I clean up the piles in the kitchen and we have about 2200sq. ft in our house and Brooke decides she needs to stand/walk in the 3sq.ft that has puke piles in it then cries when I tell at her to get out of the puke yaaaaay! in 3 weeks we'll have another one!

Attachments

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
been reading through this thread, like, way back... reminded me that I recently contacted the guy who bought my cb. here's his reply...

Hey! The bike is good. Tore down the motor, replaced a few things. Rebuilt the card and syncd them. Runs great, no leaks. Didn't change the look, too good to change it. The only thing was i milled out the handlebar holders and powercoated it. This year, power coat the frame, finish polishing everything. A couple guys want to photo and publish it when done. A lot to do yet. How are you doing?

I told him he better give design credit! I miss that damn bike...

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
not much new on the old hog... it's a very short bike, so I need to make it feel longer, i.e. a longer seat to scoot my ass back a bit farther...

and went with different bars again. these were the stockers off the cb550. I think I'll leave these on, but I've said that before

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,389
Gotta love a bike you can just hop on and ride. :thumbup:

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,395
:thumbup: bossman.

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
got a new addition to the family! a '78 xs750 triple. 11k miles, 1 owner, but it "hasnt ran in 15 years" and was on fire! haha, the original owner was a heavy drinker and smoker. he even hard wired a cigarette lighter onto it. according to him he got a little crazy with the starting fluid once... we'll see where this one goes!

and how she sits now. getting a bit tight in there...

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,397
That is getting tight. Maybe you need some space? :deal:

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
well the 750 was cool, but I found the 650 I wanted. luckily enough the guy was willing to trade. cost me a couple bucks on top of my bike, but I'm happy with how it worked out. plus, this one runs! I gotta order some bigger jets cause of the exhaust and pods, but it's idling pretty good.
https://youtu.be/1R_Im0xsJsw

Attachments

1381 - 1400 of 1406 Posts