Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because the NESM is all the way in September and we can't get a SRC Meet together, wonder if you guys want to come invade Canada for out Annual South Eastern Canada Super Meet. It would be amazing to have a big group of Americans come up and invade the meet.

The meet is at my parents place, so the costs are low for everyone, only cost $10 for food, which is generous because my mom prepares way too much food, the only think you have to bring is your truck and Beer. For accommodations you can camp out in the yard or stay at the hotel that I have reserves.

Link: http://www.355nation.net/forum/canada/99657-secsm-iv-details-attendance-list.html

Let me knwo what you guys think

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
wish i could, dan. looks like a good time

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
You and me both. I had a blast last year Dan and am trying to figure out what's up in July for me. I can't plan anything out past a few weeks because of my job. I'm still a maybe at this point.

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You and me both. I had a blast last year Dan and am trying to figure out what's up in July for me. I can't plan anything out past a few weeks because of my job. I'm still a maybe at this point.
Ok well hopefully you and a few others can make it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts