Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Got it. No worries Billiam. :thumbup:

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Off tomorrow, should I go by and ask.....ARE THEY DONE YET?

:lol:
DOIT! haha. Just make sure Miss Amy knows which one is yours so she messes yours up and not mine. :kiki:

Oh Mark...random thought too. Did you and Boyd wanna work out a hand off for his shirt too or should I have it shipped to me like the others?

Joe, got your msg last night. Sorry I didn't reply but I was uber busy and forgot to text back. :lol:

Shirts looks great, but I can't swing it right now.
No worries Chris I understand. Full disclosure...I ordered an extra L and XL in Gray just in case anyone was late to the party or wanted another or what have you.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Will do.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Quick Update: I received and approved the final proof last night. They are going to print. As soon as I know they are printed and on their way to me I'll let you guys know. :thumbup:

P.S. They look AWESOME on Gray. ;)

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Shirts are printed, boxed up, and on their way to me. Should be packaged and shipped to yinz by late next week. (pending the Postman/ UPS/ FedEx). :high5:

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
So.....

:(

Got the shirts today and well they are misprinted. The logo is a full 1/2" off center. Its just noticable enough to grab my attention and not let go. I've already reached out and they are going to reprint the order tomorrow.

Here's the other part. I'm heading off on vacation to Cali on Saturday and won't be back until the 27th.

I will keep yinz updated as I know more. Still hoping to get them out before vaca but If not they will be in the mail the day I get back!

81 - 100 of 129 Posts