Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've decided to lift my truck with the smaxx strut spacer kit and will be putting my stock valance back on. There for I am selling my ss bumper cover. It will need to be stripped and repainted as the paint is chipped off in spots and you will probably want to have it painted to match your truck anyway. Looking to get $150. I have it listed on CL for $175.

Also, I may be selling my Xtreme rims, or a set of Texas edition 20's I recently picked up depending on the route I decide to take.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Sounds good. I'm 90% sure I will be there, in which case I would be interested in either the cover or the xtremes if you still have either.

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
I helped Ghost355 ship one about a year ago or so with USPS thru Parcel Post and I think it cost him less than $40 to be honest. We had to bend it in some but we folded cardboard around it to protect it. Being urethane it folded back to its original shape when the buyer got it. Just my .02 :shrug: G.LWS!

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds good. I'm 90% sure I will be there, in which case I would be interested in either the cover or the xtremes if you still have either.
If I still have it by the time NESM comes around, I'll bring it with me. Also which ever rims I didn't use I will also bring with me along with any other stuff I want to sell.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts