Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
i'm likin it man. kinda blends in with it's own little flare with the white letters at the same time. lol.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea bro, it was deifinitely needed, its one of those small things that sets it apart ya know? it looks like it belongs there

no more pics, i almost forgot to take some, when i remembered i didnt have enough room to step back and get them, post more tommorow

J

·
0 Posts
i'd buy one, but i'm droppin mine and am probably gonna buy another xmember.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks great bro. Thats 3 trucks with them on, maybe its a revalution. How much did you file or grind off?
lol, i didnt, it was just how u left it, i stopped for an energy drink at circle k after i got down the mountain and took a pic in the parking lot between the cars

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Sooo...they come in colors other then pink? :doku: ZNA :doku:
Coming from someone whos truck looks 100% stock i'll just ignore that. Hater. Oh and where do you see pink? Time to get your eyes looked at you may be colorblind... you probably think your driving a pink truck ;)

Z

·
0 Posts
Coming from someone whos truck looks 100% stock i'll just ignore that. Hater. Oh and where do you see pink? Time to get your eyes looked at you may be colorblind... you probably think your driving a pink truck ;)
sleeper > all show and no go. :high5:

Your caps look pink. maybe its that nuclear bomb thats always going off in your pictures? :D

Looks pink to me, and my eyes are great:

Z

·
0 Posts
Thanks guys. Hey Andrew, maybe you can teach me how to use a camera?lol.
Sure, here is a sample of my quality work:

anyhow, i saw your pictures over on the norcal forum and its clearly red...his photos make them look pink though. lol

1 - 20 of 48 Posts