Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For about maybe a year now, my truck will act like I am trying to start it up without pushing in the clutch, and it when this happens it wont start for about 10 mins every time. This doesn't happen often enough to be a problem, but I was wondering if this could be the clutch sensor acting up? This only has happened maybe 4 or 5 times.

Thanks

Jaymes

·
Registered
833 Posts
What year is your truck??? Dont forget to make a signatiure with your trucks information.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2008 and thanks for telling me to do that!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Passlock strikes again, won't start for 10 minutes when the Passlock light is flashing......mine did it again just yesterday. Thanks GM. Sure wish I could find a Tuner locally, to have it turned off.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The next time that happens I'll took. Does anyone know why that happens? Is there anything I can do to fix it?

·
Registered
424 Posts
My local GM dealer wants $1000 to fix it. All I want is to turn it off.....but they won't do that. I've read here that folks with a turner charge $20-$25 to plug in and turn it off. I haven't been able to find anyone local with a tuner that will turn off.?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My local GM dealer wants $1000 to fix it. All I want is to turn it off.....but they won't do that. I've read here that folks with a turner charge $20-$25 to plug in and turn it off. I haven't been able to find anyone local with a tuner that will turn off.?
I guess you and I are in the same boat, but I have not looked for anyone local.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts