1 - 20 of 66236 Posts

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
Brewer? Is that you?

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
Ok so I was being a tool and reved my engine up next a 2500 ram diesel lol and all my gauges and lights shut off and made the sound a dead starter would make. Then everything came back on.

No worries or should I be?

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
No I don't red line it.

Tapped it then tapped again.

Made the noise second tap

·
Skitz 6/20/84-6/27/11
3,592 Posts
Ok so I was being a tool and reved my engine up next a 2500 ram diesel lol and all my gauges and lights shut off and made the sound a dead starter would make. Then everything came back on.

No worries or should I be?
Had something similar happen to me on the way back from MESM. After getting home and looking at everything, best I could figure was my positive battery cable became loose. I was able to move it around freely but not disconnect it.

Maybe just check it out... doubt it is that though.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Wad up bisches?

·
Registered
261 Posts
boo. i just posted something on the welcome src one. oh welllll how bout yall read it ther and respond here:) haha and yes i just had the last post on all of these threads.. i need to not be on the internet right now! 1 hour of work left!

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Always the longest hour of the day!!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
IT IS!!!! and it's soooo nice out! I so badly want to have a few drinks at dinner after work tonight....then continue my few drinks to my back patio haha the only aspect i love of working second shift.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Motorcycle ride FTMFW!!! Headed out now to go run ten possibally more motorcycling after a shower. I LOVE summer!

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
boo. i just posted something on the welcome src one. oh welllll how bout yall read it ther and respond here:) haha and yes i just had the last post on all of these threads.. i need to not be on the internet right now! 1 hour of work left!
about new tires?? whatcha gettin?

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
well its a bit of a rant than a chat but I hate asshole drivers so I am on my way home from 3 hrs of banging my head off the desk for this stupid summer class after work and i am in the fast lane going 75-80 when this asshole driving a pilot comes out of no where and starts riding my ass in which i can't get over i'm beside a rig as soon as there the smallest gap he cuts over into the slow and then trys to cut me off.... alright well heres the problem he was only about half way past me and his back wheels were still dead even with the front doors so needless to say I got to take a frantic dive into the fresh cut median... right now I about 400 bales worth of grass stuck to my truck and the underside but all 4 wheels are still on and rolling so thats a start....:hulk:
I think its beer thirty somewhere??

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Dont get me wrong we all have an "asshole" moment now and then but this guy was purposely trying to hit me/run me off the road and yes I should have brake checked him while I had the chance but a little to late now.:shrug:

1 - 20 of 66236 Posts