Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for something to put on my wheel...Could not find anything .... So I made my own. Thought I would show it to the "Nation" :salute:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No... I used an old leather purse the wife was tossing away and made some arm rests for the doors and then used the same to cover the center of the wheel and cut out a template and used red reflective tape.... Super sticky shit from 3-M...

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, if i even get close to my wifes purse i get hit with a fly swatter, looks good thought about painting mine
LMFAO !! Hey she was throwing it away and I said hell no... I can use it !! I also thought of painting mine... Gotta be something that will not be to bulky... Just in case you do pop an airbag ....LOL. Post a pic when you get it done !! :salute:

·
Registered
362 Posts
It'll be a week or so, sending my son to west monroe la next week, i told him to take and get it signed by one of the duck dynasty people if he sees any of them

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It'll be a week or so, sending my son to west monroe la next week, i told him to take and get it signed by one of the duck dynasty people if he sees any of them
That would be sweet !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts