Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ehh i feel dumb i dont know where this goes. so maybe some one can put it in the right place.

iight i just droped the front of my truck this weekend. and now my steering wheel does not lock after the key has been pulled out! what is wrong with it? what did i do wrong? and how can i fix it?

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ha. some of the trucks look and some dont thats weird. but does anyone know why mine just stoped?

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Mine locks...I don't know why a steering wheel wouldn't...:shrug:

But, sorry, I'm of no help either.
Mine never has. I tried others @ the dealership and they didnt either. Probably so their easier to tow? :lol:

I dunno but it's not that big of a deal. I kinda like being able to reposition my front wheels after the truck is already off :)

*edit* It's possible this is a model year update.. mines an 04 and I know I lack a lot of the annoying features the +05's get like the seatbelt indicator constantly flashing until the belt is put on. Mine goes off after 60 seconds.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mine never has. I tried others @ the dealership and they didnt either. Probably so their easier to tow? :lol:

I dunno but it's not that big of a deal. I kinda like being able to reposition my front wheels after the truck is already off :)

*edit* It's possible this is a model year update.. mines an 04 and I know I lack a lot of the annoying features the +05's get like the seatbelt indicator constantly flashing until the belt is put on. Mine goes off after 60 seconds.
Mmmm...yeah, solid point. I went out and double checked mine...I wonder if Shady's does this, his is an '05. :shrug:

Well derk, good luck. :lol:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
mine locks too... must be a newer truck thing.....

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
this threads pretty funny. both my 06 and 08 lock. i've never heard of a car/truck that didn't lock made in the last 10-20 years lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts