Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i 'thought' i fixed the third brake light leak. i'm positive it was leaking there, it was pretty obvious. Any other ideas where it could be leaking from? Best ways to fix? 06 crew cab. Pulling the interior now to dry out the water standing in the backseat floor board, just had a lot of rain come through.

Will post pictures soon.:ugh:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UPDATE! water has made it all the way to the front floor board, never been this bad before.

The seal had blown down top, thats what i fixed. Looks like its still in place. Will post some pics of that in a few

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
20150227_104037[2].jpg Well lets get started.

20150227_105016[1].jpg I'm so done with taking this backseat out alone ughhhhhhhhhhh:ugh:

20150227_114211[1].jpg What are these two control boxes? The black one may have been standing in some water, should i be worried? :wtf2:

20150227_114227[1].jpg My old Hardbody makes a good drying rack at least lol.. :th_woot:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took all the interior out and sprayed the entire back of the truck generously with a water hose for a good hour or so. I checked both back doors, all around the back glass, the third brake light, and the seam channels that run the length of the roof, didnt spray with any pressure i just tried to simulate the rain....

I'm out of ideas guys. I'm gonna start spraying in the front tomorrow to eliminate that possibility but i really dont think thats where its coming from.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts