81 - 100 of 129 Posts

·
Spoolin Jr. Survivor
6,613 Posts
Sounds like a good plan to me! :thumbup:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Tried to do the second cat delete and ran into a problem cutting out the mid pipe and some of the flange bolts broke from being rusted :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
What time on Sat are we meeting at TGI Fridays? I have plans for later that evening but lunch would be ok and the garage roof pic thing if we do that after.

·
Premium Member
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
Sorry haven't been online much here ... Umm depending if
I get
Off
The
Saturday what time would be good for everyone ?? I'm open to whatever honestly
And I'll
Get with dustin bout it
Yes, I did get your text so don't worry. :lol:

Well my schedule has been INSANE, so I have been from going to not going like 20 times.

I was thinking about 11? I get off work in the city at 10 so then I wouldn't have to drive home, then back, then home again. How does that work for everyone else?

I honestly don't know if I will follow for a photo shoot (except maybe at the parking garage) since I sold the truck, but I do want to meet up with everyone still!

So lets start the bidding at 11AM!

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
alright good... i figured you were just really busy i know your work schedule is hectic and having a little one too.

11am sounds good to me !! gives me time to get up and wash all tha green shit off the paint. but dustin. you are still welcomed to put your subie in teh middle of all our trucks.. :)

·
Premium Member
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
alright good... i figured you were just really busy i know your work schedule is hectic and having a little one too.

11am sounds good to me !! gives me time to get up and wash all tha green shit off the paint. but dustin. you are still welcomed to put your subie in teh middle of all our trucks.. :)
You know it. And thanks man, my Subie feels honored (if I get it back by then :hulk:)

81 - 100 of 129 Posts