Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanting to see how many people are from around the STL and surrounding area, and then seeing if we would want to make a little STL355 crew...

I think that if we did this, we could be more organized on local meets and have a really cool Local decal! :thumbup:

Hope to see your responses soon!
Remember this? Let's see how much interest there is!

Post up here if you want to make this chapter happen!

1. Aquivarious
2. 07ColoradoBLK
3. 4doorgreen
4. fast_rado
5. blueradoxtreme
6. EETGuy2013
7. emaxxer
8. The Tick
9. RubyRedRado07
10. Wademan

:355:
We Did it! See http://www.355nation.net/forum/stl355/50912-stl355-future-meet-thoughts-ideas.html to help discuss the first Mini-meet!

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Re: The STL Crew?

holla atcha boy's

okay okay that was super gay (no ****)

but i run dis. still think we could get a good turnout of trucks local to the area.

If tom can get ryan to come out in his white colly on 20s. thats one more truck to the list, dunno about brian he's gota new job i think thats what tom said.
i need to get some cards so i can start tagging these trucks i keep seeing on the road in parkinglots. some good trucks out there

theres a black xtreme on here somewhere with chrome wheels that ive met 2x at s10 nationals the last two years . he needs to post more though. sucka wouldnt tell me his name.
we need to get our own chapter :D

·
Premium Member
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Stl355?

Hey. HOLY OLD THREAD! :lol:

So I got to playing on my computer....

How many people would be interested in rocking one of these? I want there to be an STL355 chapter. But I have been crazy busy lately, so I wanted to see how many people would be interested in the idea and if anyone would want to co-found it with me?

Lets start a list! I know me and Alex have always been down. Who else?

·
Premium Member
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Stl355?

I would be interested, and just throwing this out there, we do have a central 355 chapter too.
I know about Central355. I just wanted to make something STL based. The talks have been going for a while about an STL355, but it just never took off. I just want to see if I can make it a reality!

Send a request and I will accept you in
Sending PM now :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.