Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well my AR Baja centers had gotten really bad over winter so i took the stock centers and modified them to fit with my stock lugs..... sorry if the pics are a little blurry and the truck is really dirty....

if you guys would like i can make a how to on this....

my stock wheel

and a few sweet ice pics!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We have pictures!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
When you originally posted pictures of that I wasn't sure if it'd look good, but with them trimmed up to fit right I think it looks great. Nice job. :355:

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
are you still planning on painting the wheels?

·
Registered
325 Posts
well my AR Baja centers had gotten really bad over winter so i took the stock centers and modified them to fit with my stock lugs..... sorry if the pics are a little blurry and the truck is really dirty....

if you guys would like i can make a how to on this....

my stock wheel

and a few sweet ice pics!

Hey like the center caps.....see you got the grizzly with you too......should of had Cope

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
are you still planning on painting the wheels?
yeah i still plan on painting them this is just a preliminary thing so that i get used to them and make sure i like them....

thanks for the kind words guys! maybe they will win me totm next month! :lol: its definitely the most original idea i have had in a long time!

·
Registered
757 Posts
look pretty cool man i like it and i also have that same tonneau on mine haha

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Why did you requote that sikbrahsik lol?

Looks good. I actually bought set of those hubbys and cut the centers out (circle with the bowtie) and installed the centers into my dads 68 C10 pickup. I put K5 Blazer truck rally wheels since he still has the 6 lug patter on his 2wd but the centercaps said 4x4 so i cut that part out and installed the colys lol. Ill get some pics later.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Norm they look really effin good

1 - 18 of 18 Posts