Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sittin here bored all day, I came across some pics of my truck the day I got it. Like I said in Geeds' thread, it'll be 4 years ago this April 24th. Also the one and only pic of my truck and trailer hooked up together, and a few of the trailer. The truck handled pulling the trailer just fine. Most I ever hauled was 2 quads+gear, so about 2500lbs. Trailer was 1300 dry. Longest trip was 6hrs to the Sand Dunes in MI and it did pretty good. Only bitch was on the highway, if you went below the speed you wanted to maintain, you'd pretty much have to mash the gas to get it to downshift and get back up to speed. Braking would've been decent, but I had elec. brakes installed on the trailer and a brake controller put in the truck. You never can be too safe when it comes to braking. I sold the Quad and Trailer back in the spring to pay off the truck before that whole FL fiasco. I don't miss them too much though cause not having a truck payment is PIMP!! haha

6'X12'. Poopie pics cause my camera was messed up at the time.

Thing was DECKED OUT inside!! It was set up so you could camp in it too. And at least me and the girlfriend got to "break it in" before I sold it...:naughty:

This is a friend of mines 400ex, but he got my truck and trailer in the backround and this is the only pic of the 2. Don't know why I never got any shots of them myself?

Hope you enjoyed the pics!:355:

Z

·
0 Posts
so no more Z400?? sounds to me like its time to UPGRAYEDD(2 D's for a double dose of pimpage) to a YFZ450 :D

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha. Maybe, one day. I had a GSXR600 a few years ago. Sold it due to bigger priorities, much like the quad and trailer. lol

But I'm gonna get another bike before I get another quad.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup! 41 miles on her when I drove it off the lot. And that's only cause they had to get it from another dealer. 78K on her now......where does the time go???

Z

·
0 Posts
Yup! 41 miles on her when I drove it off the lot. And that's only cause they had to get it from another dealer. 78K on her now......where does the time go???
damn you drive alot. I still only have 55k on mine. bought it in April or May of 04

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When I 1st got it, me and my girlfriend lived an hour and 20 mins apart. So there was an assload of driving there (bout 2 years worth). And I worked at a shop for a while that was 55 mins away. Other than that, I generally drive alot!

I've been extremely fortunate with the truck though. Haven't had a single major problem with it. It's been an awesome ride!!

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys!!:group:

And everything I've done to my truck has been done in under a year! I wasn't into moddin it until after I sold the quad and trailer cause up till then, it was just a workhorse and I didn't want to dump any money into it (was busy dumping it into my other toys!) Well, I tinted the windows the 1st month I had it, but that was it for 3 years. Then this past February I dropped it and put the system in. Been downhill ever since.....or should I say UPhill!:bang:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
yeah amazing how much things change

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Have we had a "Stock Pics" thread on here? There was one on Cfans not too long ago but I don't know if we've had one here. People can add theirs here if they want, I don't care. I just like giving Geeds a hard time cause he's a Goon!:fart::thumbup2:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts