Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a set of 4 z85 rims off of my old 2005 z85 2wd Colorado up for sale. They are 15x6.5 and they do not have any tires on them! I'm asking $65+ shipping. These would be great for a winter set or even as a summer set. They have minor scratches and chips but nothing too noticeable. They only have about 45,000 miles on the rims themselves. These include the rims only and there are no tires on the rims.

I also have a stock black hood from my 2007 Colorado that the paint is cracking on the top of the hood. Just needs a new paint job, throw some offers out for it. I will ship at the buyers expense, I will also look at traveling a couple hours to get rid of it. No dents, dings, or rust on the hood, just paint cracks and minor scratches. I'm asking $65 + Shipping but any reasonable offer takes it.

Stock grey grained power mirrors off an 07 Colorado in great shape and still fully functional for $15 + Shipping.

Shoot me an offer over and if you want more pictures send over an email at [email protected]. I prefer not to ship on the larger items and I will allow a local pick up. Extra shipping fees for shipping to Canada.

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Stock Black Hood and Z85 Rims

Bump for pictures of the rims added. Keep in mind that there are no tires on them.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Re: Stock Black Hood and Z85 Rims

If anyone is interested in the G80 and gears above I have the front ring and pinion that goes along with the set (3.73s). If you need the front gears I'll let anyone have them as long as you pay the shipping.
- The G80 and gears are flawless - I swapped in 4.10s and a TrueTrac.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Re: Stock Black Hood, Z85 Rims, G80 w/3.73 Chunk

I roll through abilene every 2 weeks for work, always thought that people from Texas were either north south or far west lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Stock Hood, Wheels, Gears/Diff and B&M

Yes I've got the G80 diff with 3.73 gears still. I believe the B&M will work on a 5 speed but I'll have to look around a little more.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts