Strattec recently released a new series of locks, called the BOLT series, that are designed to be programmed to a single truck ignition key. This patented one-key lock technology is now available to work with the center-cut key design of the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado HD, 2015 GMC Sierra HD as well as the 2015 Chevrolet Colorado and 2015 GMC Canyon models. The Bolt series locks are just one of several Strattec products available to secure trailers, tools and gear. Take a look at some of the other Strattec products below.
- Weatherproof BOLT Coupler Pin Lock – designed to secure trailers when not in tow, it fits the 5/8-inch GM coupler, and slides easily along the stainless steel pin.
- BOLT’s 5/8-inch and 1/2-inch Receiver Locks – prevent theft of trailer ball mount or accessories, features a durable, solid stainless steel lock shutter designed to keep out elements and debris, and a plate tumbler sidebar that prevents picking and bumping.
- Padlock 2.0 – for a range of applications, features a chrome-plated hardened steel shackle and a double ball bearing locking mechanism, made of weatherproof, corrosion-resistant automotive grade stainless steel.
- BOLT Cable Locks – made from six-foot long 1/4-inch black vinyl coated coiled cable, feature a crush-resistant body shell and an auto-return spring which locks automatically when key is removed, securing equipment, cabinets, storage compartments and more.
- The BOLT Toolbox Latch Retrofit Kit – enables a toolbox cylinder retrofit, helps protect and secure toolboxes with an automotive-grade cylinder. Comes with an original factory handle and works with DeeZee(r), UWS Truck Accessories and other toolbox brands featuring a paddle-style handle.
All BOLT locks are sold with a limited lifetime warranty, and can be purchased directly from their website here. They are also available at 4 Wheel Parts, Advanced Auto Parts, Basspro.com, Cabela’s, Canadian Tire, Pep Boys, and SummitRacing.com.
52.4 KB Views: 626
34.2 KB Views: 174