Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts
You'll need to drill five 5/32" holes in the roll pan. One in the center, one at each of the corners 1 1/2" from the end and one between the center hole and outside holes. Continue to drill through into the bed. Attach to bed with sheet metal screws.

There's also two holes on the outside lower corner of the bed that get drilled and screwed after the corners are aligned.

Here's the installation instructions...
http://www.streetsceneeq.com/instructions/pdf/950-70217.pdf

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks rshadd,after having the truck for 8 years,I think it's time to change it up bit.Will have new cowl hood,street scene mirrors and roll pan.Looking to get the xenon ground effects like geeds,and a jtr cross member.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey rshadd,can you post a pic of the location of lower screws where you installed the roll pan. Thanks

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey rshadd,thanks for the pic.Should I use something to keep the hole from rusting or not.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
I don't believe so

Correct me if I'm wrong Rich :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts
I don't have a hitch, and I don't recall if it came with the hole cut out for a hitch or not.

Looking at the roll pan on the street scene site, it sure looks like it comes with a square hole cut out behind the license plate for a hidden hitch.

Street Scene does offer a hidden hitch (950-60217) and a flip up license plate kit (950-61100) that works with their Generation 1 Urethane Roll Pan.

edit: Just dug up a pic of my roll pan after it came back from paint and there's definitely no hole behind the plate on my pan.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
You will have to buy their hidden hitch for use with the rollpan, the stock hitch will not work with it, it hits the rollpan before you can get the rollpan in place.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
i installed the one with the hitch hole, you will need to mod the hitch to make it fit
you will also need a 12" hitch extension, the receiver hole sits to far inside
Oh, by the way i have the steel one

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am wanting to know this to.just curious what kind of modding needs to be done to the hitch.I was hoping to just bolt it on .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts