Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
allrighty well my buddy bought me a street scene wiper cowl for my truck...i also just bought a goodmark hood from a group buy....my question is does anybody know if the wiper cowl will fit with the goodmark hood....and can anybody post a pic of a twin with the wiper cowl...thanks

Jim

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
someone had a problem with the ss wiper cowl fitting and they also had that hood. I am not sure whether it didn't fit because of the hood or not though.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ic has anybody tried the fitment and it did or didnt fit...lemme know guys...im going to pick up my hood tommorrow and if the wiper cowl dosnt fit i will return the cowl

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
I swear I just seen this thread somewhere else... was it on cfans?

Anyway no one confirmed it but i think the Goodmark Hoods won't work due to the cowl hood going too far back and possible interfering with the SS cowl however im not 100% sure this is right. You can prob get one of those Reflexxions cowl hood it might work due to the cowl not extending backwards.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah it was on cfans...thought someone on here might know... well turbizzy i bought the hood and i am going to pick it up tomorrow...i can easily return the wiper cowl...its not something i have my heart set on putting on my truck...well i will test fit it and see if it works if not...ill return it

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Goodluck. IMO those wiper cowls look too wetback-ish. Like out of a LUND catalogue.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol i didnt pay for it so its not a big deal...ill prob just return it...i got boned on gettin my hood today!!! the lasy said they would be in today but they wont be in till tomorrow

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
on the hoods no we didnt there was a group buy on canyon fans but i will be picking it up friday in the a.m. hopefully....

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got my hood today...its a goodmark cowl hood...ill be in michigan snowboarding untill sunday so im not gonna get a chance to put the hoodon adnd test fit the wiper cowl untill monday...so come monday ill let everyone know how it fits and what it looks likes....if i can find my camera ill talk pictures as well

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will get everything put on then take some pics and load them up...and turbizzy btw ....im half mexican.....so i take offense to that...................................................jk i have never seen a twin with a wiper cowl so i wanna see what it looks like...if i dont like it i iwll return it or sell it i dunno

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hes mexican lol didnt know that...lmao but im home now and tomorrow evening i will be test fitting the hood and wiper cowl i will let you know about the fitment

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Yea my parents are spics but still... don't forget to hang the tassels from the visors along with the Lund cowl cover lol.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well i fitted everything and the wiper cowl and the cowl hood fits pretty well....it was a little tight on the driver side corner it doesnt look to bad either here are some pics

1 - 20 of 60 Posts