Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered it... seems pretty cool and i've yet to replace my damaged frame from my accident a few months back so I figured why not go stylish and functional.

Sudden Stop - Home

Maybe it will give tailgaters seizures when I brake check them... :)

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
i ment how the light just starts flashing all crazy and shit. if i saw that driving down the road i'd flip. probably becuase i have ADD bahha

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i ment how the light just starts flashing all crazy and shit. if i saw that driving down the road i'd flip. probably becuase i have ADD bahha
:lol: shit... if I get rear-ended and some person says the flashing lights distracted them im screwed. But it's supposed to do it ONLY during sudden stops. I wonder what it does during big bumps/dips on the highway? Hopefully the shock sensor is setup to work around that.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
you'll be heading home at like 2 in the morning and it will go off and blind somebody and they'll rear-end you. that be some shit.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
thats sweet i acctually wish that someone would make the led taillight bulbs that do that like on the new tractor trailers and motorcycles .... they are awesome and bright as fuck

·
Registered
667 Posts
^ gotta love it when your insurance company has more money invested into your truck then you do.

·
Registered
471 Posts
A fool and his money....... ;)

I can see it now.

~Person behind Zach: Hey Honey, what do you think that funny light is on that guys truck?
~Person behind Zach wife: I don't know, get a little closer so we can see it
~Person behind Zach: OHHH, it's to warn us that.......OH SHIT!!!! BOOOOOOMMMMM!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A fool and his money....... ;)

I can see it now.

~Person behind Zach: Hey Honey, what do you think that funny light is on that guys truck?
~Person behind Zach wife: I don't know, get a little closer so we can see it
~Person behind Zach: OHHH, it's to warn us that.......OH SHIT!!!! BOOOOOOMMMMM!
Says the guy with so many little mods it's crazy... lol whats next led lights for under the carpet? Or maybe some roof scoops ;) Your getting close I can tell...:naughty:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Maybe roof scroops with blue LEDS, but no LED lights under the carpet! That's just crazy talk!!!! ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts