Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Nation Affiliate
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one of my boys was tellin me last night at work that i should put a sunroof in my truck...sounds like it could be kinda cool but i wanted to throw it out on here and see what yall think about it...so lemme know what u think and we;ll go from there with tha mod

S

·
0 Posts
Some come with them from the factory, so you could get some of the interior peices that way.

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Install the Hollandia Grandview Panoramic haha.. That is what I am looking at for the future. Looks kickass!!

I think someone told me that it would be a little more for purchase and install, but the damn thing covers the entire roof!!

Wait, just noticed you have an Xcab... get a regular sunroof man. You will love it. Also, expect about $1000 for the total unless you "know a guy." That is the prices I was quoted all over as well as what I have seen others usually quoted...

·
Nation Affiliate
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i think ill prolly do it...ive seen tha panoramic..Holy hell that thing is huge

·
Registered
34 Posts
anyone have one on there Reg. Cab?

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
one of my boys was tellin me last night at work that i should put a sunroof in my truck...sounds like it could be kinda cool but i wanted to throw it out on here and see what yall think about it...so lemme know what u think and we;ll go from there with tha mod
about 80% of them leak - so my thought is have it done and ask about
they cover and how long they will fix it (in writing )
oldman

·
Registered
11 Posts
The new Truckin mag. is doing a Colorado project, last issue was the interior and this month there putting a sunroof in it, check it out it looks killer

·
Registered
312 Posts
Dude im in Iraq truckin mag isnt all that easy to get here. Is there a site link to the stuff online to be viewed or anything?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts