Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 701 Posts

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Um, Supermod LED's are AWESOME!!!!! :doku2:

Here's my pics.....:bang:

Red footwells hooked up to a switch, so I can have them on while driving...

White glove box LED's, also on a switch...

Custom White/Red Dome....

White Footwells to match how bright the dome is...lol I also have my red on in these pics, but the white completly over powers them!

Thanks for the great products James! Keep it up.....:salute:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I recently found a website that had led's for sale they had a color changing led with a 4 second delay that changed from blue to red to green. I was wondering if you have any plans to incorporate color changing leds into your designs or if you knew of any that had a longer delay. Fyi the led's are 5mm in size.

Thanks

·
Administrator
8,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I recently found a website that had led's for sale they had a color changing led with a 4 second delay that changed from blue to red to green. I was wondering if you have any plans to incorporate color changing leds into your designs or if you knew of any that had a longer delay. Fyi the led's are 5mm in size.

Thanks
I may in the future design a multi-color led bulb.
My main objective is to design a LED bulb as bright as an incandescent bulb since most of my customs tint their light housings.

Legal colors depending on state or region. Your choices are limited.
Front DRL's can only be amber or white.
Rear stop is red and turn signal can only be either amber or red.

Blue and green colors are illegal unless you are EMT,Fire/Police etc.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
I have a bunch of his LEDs. From turn signals, to being the first with all SuperMod LEDs in the tails. I have all green inside.

I will post up some of my installs soon..... I have the 60 LEDs in my tails and are brighter then the stock bulbs.

He is awesome to deal with and backs his stuff 110%......

Also have a sort of one off product of his. james would it be ok to post pics and video of it? I don't want you getting asked about it since it was a joint effort.

·
Administrator
8,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a bunch of his LEDs. From turn signals, to being the first with all SuperMod LEDs in the tails. I have all green inside.

I will post up some of my installs soon..... I have the 60 LEDs in my tails and are brighter then the stock bulbs.

He is awesome to deal with and backs his stuff 110%......

Also have a sort of one off product of his. james would it be ok to post pics and video of it? I don't want you getting asked about it since it was a joint effort.
Sure post away!

Thanks for your support:high5:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
i'm honestly wondering why i should buy leds from you. just wondering what makes your LEDs any different than the ones I see on ebay that are 2-3 times cheaper. just wondering what sets you apart

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
warranty, quality and better industrial led's are a start. Plus everything he makes is almost plug and play.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
warranty, quality and better industrial led's are a start. Plus everything he makes is almost plug and play.
That and outstanding customer service. He replies back to every email, PM and even provides you with a phone number. I bought Leds on ebay they would not work after 2 months I emailed the seller and never got a response so much for there 1 year warranty.

·
Administrator
8,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i'm honestly wondering why i should buy leds from you. just wondering what makes your LEDs any different than the ones I see on ebay that are 2-3 times cheaper. just wondering what sets you apart

I offer quality, honesty and excellent customer support.

Let's do a cost comparisons to some of the LED lights you find on EBAY.

LED 3rd brake light typical found on EBAY has 12 LED's and your cruise control may not work. Cost $79.95

LED 3rd brake light typical sold by me has 72 LED's and your cruise control will work. Cost $100.00

Let's do another one.

Dome lights.
Dome light kits, 24 LED's for $25.00. You have to have some basic electrical knowledge and after you install it and see how dim it looks you need to buy another 24 LED's for $25.00. Cost > $50.00

My dome lights, depending on color could have from 54 to 72 LED's mounted in an OEM dome light housing and ready to install plug and play.
No hassles just plug it in. I also mix color for different effects. Cost $60.00

·
Going Deaf
2,340 Posts
I love your work James, sorry for the calls @ work when i cant really talk though!

Theres only problem i have with my dome light.. which is my fault. my bass completely anhilated the plug on the back, then my soldering barely holds because the ceiling shakes so bad. I just got in from velcroing the shit out of my domelight and stuffing some rags between the top of the truck and the carpet. Well see how it works.
Good work tho james, cant wait for the Map lights and plate lights to get in tomorrow.

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
on the dome light.. ive painted the housing of mine ...

when you purchase yours does it come with a whole new housing I would have to re paint of can I use mine?

thanks

1 - 20 of 701 Posts