Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Administrator
8,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SuperModulation Sequential and Dual DRL LED KITS (Prices)

$$ SAVE $30.00 $$
Ship me your DRL Harness or apply for the exchange service, see below for terms.

All kits are plug in play. Just unplug the old set and plug in the SSLD5 Kit. No wire splicing, no load resistors to deal with. Kits include all 4 led bulbs, oem sockets, wiring harness, sequential modules and load resistors. Just plug in!

Shipping: Free to all USA, For Canada PM for quote.

=====================================================================

Model DSLD5 kit, Dual SuperModulation Led DRL Kit, dual turn/running lights. (Not Sequential)
Amber leds (ADSLD5 Kit) $160.00
White leds (WDSLD5 Kit) $160.00
Switch Back white/Amber leds (SDSLD5 Kit) $240.00

Model SSLD5 kit, SuperModulation Sequential Led DRL Kit.
Amber leds (ASSLD5 Kit) $200.00
White leds (WSSLD5 Kit) $200.00
SwitchBack white/Amber leds (SSSLD5 Kit) $280.00

All Returns there is a 20% restocking fees.

Note: The ASSLD1, ASSLD2, ASSLD3 and ASSLD4 kits were discontinued and was replaced with the SSLD5 kit.

We do Upgrades. PM for pricing!

Thanks,
James

SSSLD5 (
SwitchBack white/Amber Sequential Kit)

DRL mode (white) Click on pic for video.

Harness

·
Dont let the Nation die
2005 GMC Canyon z71 SLE 4x4 3.5L
15,948 Posts
hey James, would be be possible to set a side a sequential amber kit? waiting on taxes to come back.

·
Monkey Slut!
9,474 Posts
I would like to return my recently purchased Amber Sequentials for the newly improved SwitchBack white/Amber leds (SSSLD4 Kit) $265.00, thank you..... :mad:

·
Administrator
8,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would like to return my recently purchased Amber Sequentials for the newly improved SwitchBack white/Amber leds (SSSLD4 Kit) $265.00, thank you..... :mad:

For YOU Jesse we can work something out.

Right now I have a small glitch issue with the switch back timing but I'm working on a resolve to have my sequential controller manage the switch back so they are synchronized. Please be patient! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Supermod,

Did you ever get the glitch worked out? I've got a new truck on order and I'd interested in this mod when I take delivery in 6 weeks or so (TPW March 5th). I'm planning on following Burn's write-up on switching headlamp DRLs to marker DRLs (Convert Headlight to Marker DRLs). Do you see any issues with your sequential mod and the above?

·
Administrator
8,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Supermod,

Did you ever get the glitch worked out? I've got a new truck on order and I'd interested in this mod when I take delivery in 6 weeks or so (TPW March 5th). I'm planning on following Burn's write-up on switching headlamp DRLs to marker DRLs (Convert Headlight to Marker DRLs). Do you see any issues with your sequential mod and the above?
I'm not really a fan of the this conversion. I have a plug in play pre-made kit for this mod but I never released it do to the long term failures that others have had.

Yes we did work out the details and the new CPU controlled sequential module will synchronize both the switch back and sequential modes however expect a small price increase.

·
Youngen!
6,515 Posts
Hey James I have an old set of complete harnesses with all the sockets and then end connectors and i also have two extra inner sockets. Lemme know if ya want them.

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Ok - So excuse the possibly dumb question: For the switchback kit, I'd assume that it wouldn't switch between the white & amber for '06+ trucks with the headlights as the DRL? Or is that a false assumption?

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
Ok - So excuse the possibly dumb question: For the switchback kit, I'd assume that it wouldn't switch between the white & amber for '06+ trucks with the headlights as the DRL? Or is that a false assumption?
not during the day..but its still fully functional at night :lol:

1 - 20 of 107 Posts