81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Administrator
8,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·

·
Registered
84 Posts
just got my SSLD5 kit, made the swap and now I have all 3, LEDs - HIDs and - Fog lights. Looks great.

SuperMod does great work and is very respectable person. Excellent products and worth the cost to just plug and play.

·
Super Moderator
1,880 Posts
just got my SSLD5 kit, made the swap and now I have all 3, LEDs - HIDs and - Fog lights. Looks great.

SuperMod does great work and is very respectable person. Excellent products and worth the cost to just plug and play.
Pics or it didn't happen. Lol

·
Super Moderator
1,880 Posts
They are coming... Will post when I can.
We are just a bunch of impatient slobs here. I really like mine, even after more than a year. Still going. Had a slight issue originally, but it seamed to go away on its own and hasn't been much of an issue. Was going to send them in for inspection and repair, but didn't get it to replicate often enough to make me want togo back to stock while he worked on them.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Go back to the first page on this thread and click on the first picture. That will take you to the video.

·
Administrator
8,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
So I have the SSSLD5 kit, but I would like to switch over to Amber bulbs instead of switchbacks. Got any bulb recommendations to do the swap?

Sure can. Those are brand new.
Just ship the kits back and I'll an even swap.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,275 Posts
^^ Damn talk about customer service

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Oh I know. I think I have bought everything Supermodulator makes. Great products, great guy!!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
^^^Schwingggggggggg - nice!^^^

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have sent you several messages and been trying to contact you now for a while please check your inbox and respond to your messages. Thank you

81 - 100 of 107 Posts