Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Shannon, if he was in Georgia, I'd have to arm wrestle you for it!! That's really cool! What is the height inside? I pull a 12' trailer from jobsite to jobsite loaded with tools on a regular basis. Loaded, it weighs about 5,000 pounds. I bet I could get 75% of what I need in this and it would be so much more convenient!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Shannon, if he was in Georgia, I'd have to arm wrestle you for it!! That's really cool! What is the height inside? I pull a 12' trailer from jobsite to jobsite loaded with tools on a regular basis. Loaded, it weighs about 5,000 pounds. I bet I could get 75% of what I need in this and it would be so much more convenient!
Lol , definitely would be better than having to pull your trailer. I don't need it but would buy it if it was close, it could serve for multiple purposes, you could build a awesome off road overland truck with that bed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
It is nice. No much different than the toppers with the door like that. Mine was a WT off lease with that kind of topper. I had to get a tailgate when I got rid of the topper.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts