Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody.
My name is Chuck and I'm The Rel's cousin. I just got back from my second tour in Iraq in December and got one sweet surprise. Apparently while I was gone my awesome wife collaborated with my cousin and my brother to do some mods to my truck that i was talking about having done when i got home. But I guess she wanted to give me a jaw dropping present, and so she did.

Here are some pics of the almost finished product. I'll try and get some pics of it with the xtreme grill on it too.

·
Registered
563 Posts
looking good man!

EDIT: oh yeah...welcome!!!

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
looks great! your wife is awesome! oh ya and we appreciate everything you did over there thanks man!

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
:welcome:

That's an awesome thing for your wife/cousin/brother to do. Thanks for your service! :D

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Ah, I remember that little story. Wish mine would do something like that while I was gone haha... Welcome to the site, welcome back, and congrats on the truck. Now bag that B with all that extra money you have haha :lol:

*Edit* Hey man, get your wife to contact my girl and convince her to do what I want to mine. I'll be your bestest friend evAR!

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
Welcome :welcome:

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
that is awesome bro

i remember reading the thread. you have a kick ass wife fo sho. im glad your happy with it and enjoy your truck.

welcome back btw.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts