Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD / SOLD / SOLD

This is a Bullmaxx bar made by Suspension Maxx. Attaches to the front of the truck where the factory tow hooks are. Will fit canyon or colorado, all models. I have painted it with spray on bed-liner. Bar is in great shape, however I installed a body lift on my truck and this will no longer fit so I have to get rid of it.

This bar is tough. They have been known to withstand deer, fence posts and collisions with little to no damage at all. They have 2 mounts for shackles so you can pull your buddies out of the mud or vise versa. Also has 2 holes for mounting lights as shown. Lights not included.

Asking $250 + $50 shipping. I am located in Canada and this piece is heavy to ship. Actual shipping will probably be more, especially to the US but I will cover anything extra.

Second picture shows how it looks on the truck. Third is the raw bar showing mounting hardware. (comes with bar and mounting blocks, All you need is 4 x 1/2" bolts that are a few inches longer then the bolts for the stock tow hooks. Found at any hardware store or from suspension maxx)

·
I like beer
2,775 Posts
Re: SuspensionMaxx Bullmaxx Push Bar

Did you call Larry? I know he makes mounting blocks for the smaxx 1.5" bl. He might be able to make them for the 3" bl if you ask.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I did. He says he hasn't before but he could try. I decided to go a different route though and could use this money for new rubber.

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts

I think what Larry does for body lifts is the bracket its self. But that would have to be done when ordering the bar in the first place.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

No, sorry it is sold.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.