Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now i have the chrome xtreme headlights... should i just keep them or swap them out for black housing headlights...? lmk what everyone thinks

had to borrow tweakers pic

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
keep them bro, they go good with white and your wheels.

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
I personally think you should keep them man. I like the chrome on white look you have up front. If you were to swap them out I think it would add a little too much contrast on the front of your truck. Unless you swapped the rims for some black ones...

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Keep em. The chrome ones match the truck a lot better. If you go a different route and change some other things around then i'd say do it, but for now leave the xtremes.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
then again he does have the black decals so the black headlights wouldnt look bad

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
then again he does have the black decals so the black headlights wouldnt look bad
decals came off this weekend.... thinking about taking off the emblems but i dunno..... yeah i was looking at the front and the headlights do match the rims...lol never really noticed.... so i guess im not trading anyone for my headlights anytime soon.... but ill pick up some black housing ones if i run across them.... i know im gonna need them when i buy rims because im looking at some black with polished lip.... thanks guys for the replies

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
i have black headlights (no DRLS) that i will trade you for your xtremes... no scratches in the black one i have. PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
the guy that told me he wanted them backed out. So i offered them for trade here. If he is not interested in trading then yes.. they will be for sale again

1 - 17 of 17 Posts