Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OH yes, its time big ballers, big timerz, huge gangsterz! SWEEETRUCK!!:tayo: :tayo:

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yah dude its great especially when theres foliage everywhere! WA is basically all trees so it is real pretty this time of year~

Well hoods not in yet im pissed! I asked the seller n he said he shipped out all the hoods he had at the same time and the delivery people are just takin their sweet time....as for lowering more I will most likely get some dubz around January as a bday gift to myself :) I want to get the wheels on before I lower that way I know how far I want to go ya know? Just seems easier to me but I have the modding itch so ya never know what will happen!

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
DooD SWEEEETTRUCK:bang: :tayo: :bang:

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
how much has it changed , was their in 66 ...for a month ...a party town back then Tempe and Scottsdale and the big P... JD go-go in Scottsdale .shitkickers up stairs and rock and roll down stairs...
old man

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well seeing as how i just got the police job...modding will be soon. EXTENSIVE MODDING

·
Another day.....
2,704 Posts
Noice Dude i`d tell ya to drop it a bit but you say you got it under control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks good though seriously:econo:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts