Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
I know on a lot of single din dash kits there is a plastic panel right under the radio that you can remove and put an equalizer in. On other kits there is a small pocket to put stuff in. If you have the one with the plastic panel u can just drill holes in it and put ur switches there

·
Registered
239 Posts
yeah I just did a quick search and couldn't find anything. I guess they don't make them like that anymore... if all else fails u could just get a piece of abs plastic and cut and fit it over top of that pocket. ImageUploadedByAG Free1417282169.243998.jpg this is what I did a while back to house my volt meter... a little more complicated but it gets the point across

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah I just did a quick search and couldn't find anything. I guess they don't make them like that anymore... if all else fails u could just get a piece of abs plastic and cut and fit it over top of that pocket. View attachment 174618 this is what I did a while back to house my volt meter... a little more complicated but it gets the point across
Thats what I was thinking I'd probably have to do.

·
Registered
239 Posts
just cut it about 1/4 inch wider than the radio bezel opening on each side and you won't even see the edges of the plastic piece.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just cut it about 1/4 inch wider than the radio bezel opening on each side and you won't even see the edges of the plastic piece.
Yeah thats what I'll probably do. What did u use for the screen under your hvac controls?

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Something like this?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts