Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Washed my truck yesterday and decided it was time to take some new pics. So I decided to take a drive down the PCH... which by the way I saw a blacked out Colorado, so "hey" if you saw me too lol. Here are the pics, hope you enjoy and feel free to comment!! :D

Here are some randoms of the Malibu coastline:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
aww I thought burning stuff was going to be involved.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
your starting to take more pics than me lol

looking good

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Always wondered what PCH meant, is that Pacific Coast Highway? When i was watching the news on Sat morning in Anaheim they kept talking about PCH this and PCH that i was like wtf?

I too thought i was gonna see black skies and such, isn't that bigass 50 homes burning wild fire still going?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Pch = 101

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Always wondered what PCH meant, is that Pacific Coast Highway? When i was watching the news on Sat morning in Anaheim they kept talking about PCH this and PCH that i was like wtf?

I too thought i was gonna see black skies and such, isn't that bigass 50 homes burning wild fire still going?
Yeah, PCH is the Pacific Coast Highway.

It's not exactly the 101, LOKi. They do meet together further up North, but they split back apart again.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Ah thanks. So its like Nimitz 880 over here. Got it. Wow 101 sure does go far i wonder why its not an Intersate? Shit we could start out in San Diego and head up to visit Tayo.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Shit we could start out in San Diego and head up to visit Tayo.
I thought about it before... well except for the visit tayo thing. just drive from mexico to canada

1 - 15 of 15 Posts