Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My pops is in the market for a tonneau cover.

The couple things he is looking for in the cover is, price, material (vinyl) , and he does not want scratch the top of the bed.

He was really looking at this one..I just wanted to see the options and read some opinions to dicide on which one...:high5:

:355group: Thanks doods!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I really like the way that one looks.Dont know much about it other than I heard they leak,dont know from experience,but,Ireally like it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
i have a button on that i bought a couple years ago. it was 275 then but the guys told me the prices were still going up. they put a adhesive strip to stop the scratchin under the metal but the buttons rub against the cab and scratched that

S

·
0 Posts
That one on the ram is a LeBra Low Profile right? If so, DO NOT WHATSOEVER BUY THAT PIECE OF SHIT!!!! I had one for the Colly and it sucked. It is NOT a good product. The rails are shitty, the clamps are shitty, the fitment is shitty, and it leaks horribly! I sent that POS back and got an Extang Black Max. The black max is byfar the best one I've seen. Get on Extang Inc: Tonneau/Tonno, Extang Pickup Truck Bed Cover, Extang Tonneau/Tonno Covers and check it out. The warranty is shitty on the LeBra as well. The extang has 10 years on the tarp where Lebra's was a year. Hope I helped.

BTW, the black max is a top mount cover, but it has foam under the rails so it won't scratch.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
I got the factory one on mine. Its got rubber on the bottom so wont scratch. It its got a lip that seals instead of snaps. No leaks either.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That one on the ram is a LeBra Low Profile right? If so, DO NOT WHATSOEVER BUY THAT PIECE OF SHIT!!!! I had one for the Colly and it sucked. It is NOT a good product. The rails are shitty, the clamps are shitty, the fitment is shitty, and it leaks horribly! I sent that POS back and got an Extang Black Max. The black max is byfar the best one I've seen. Get on Extang Inc: Tonneau/Tonno, Extang Pickup Truck Bed Cover, Extang Tonneau/Tonno Covers and check it out. The warranty is shitty on the LeBra as well. The extang has 10 years on the tarp where Lebra's was a year. Hope I helped.

BTW, the black max is a top mount cover, but it has foam under the rails so it won't scratch.
:kiki: I guess it would have helped it I let you in on who made it in the original post.....but you were correct it was the LeBra..

I am going to show my father the extang..:naughty: it looks killer..

Thanks for the help!!!

If your worried about scratching you could always get some of that clear vinyl from PDX grafixs that would prevent it as well.
Thats a good Idea...I just know my father and he is like flatmans age :flatman: and doesnt want to hassle around a whole bunch..If it came down to him actually having to put that on their he would probably just say forget about it...but its a good idea! :high5:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ordered the Extang revolution!

Thanks guys!

Ill be sure to post pics of the pops truck with the new tonneau and gibson exhaust!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts