Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello , anyone out there making the tailgate assist bracket to use with the DeeZee # DZ43100 damper. There are still quite a bit of interest in these. If you have an extra or a source - please get in touch with me. Thanks, Bob

·
Super Moderator
3,620 Posts
What year truck do you have?

·
Super Moderator
3,620 Posts
Well you posted this in the 2015+ section... I'll move it to the 2004-2012 area

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hello, yes I am so the bracket that someone on the list designed to accomadate the DZ43100 damper ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I am still need one . Please send me what you would like for it and form
Of payment - PayPal ? Thank you , Bob

PS: I tried to send you messages on the forum site but I don’t know how to send private messages . New format ?

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
I was to check with raceline the maker of hood strut kits since they are local to me but ive never followed up with them. I did have an email contact with them and they were in the process of moving into a new facility but that was awhile back. I will try to contact them again. The state here still has us shutdown so not sure if their open yet but i will try.

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Awesome find rshadd. Just ordered mine. Thanks for the info. Im just wondering how long it will be before i get it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Awesome find rshadd. Just ordered mine. Thanks for the info. Im just wondering how long it will be before i get it.
I called Badland Industries earlier today and the fellow who I spoke with said that he had everything in stock, but that there was an issue with the the etching that he was working on. Didn't get an estimate on time from him, but he said the people doing the work were local to him and that he had worked with them before. I didn't get the idea that it would be months, but more like weeks - however, that was just my take on the conversation. Seemed like a nice guy, and I imagine that you could give him a call to get a better time frame.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
I have other products i have bought from him with no issues. I just noticed its a prebuy item and was wondering how long he has had these available. I was hoping to be one of the first ten lol.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts