Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone on a GMT360 board I've been frequenting took the liberty of chopping some TBSS wheels on my truck! I think it looks bad ass! Would look even better blacked out though.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I'm on the fence. I'd need to really see it and from multiple angles to decide if I were you.

But it'd be unique (till others found out they worked :lol: )

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
does look good

course with a spindle swap and rear axle swap it would be possible now if you can find a junked awd tb ss then swap in the LS2 and AWD drive line also and BAM

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha. This isn't something I'm considering, I mentioned over there that it would be cool and someone did this chop. That's too much $ just to fit a set of rims. LOL

·
Registered
309 Posts
I had been thinkin about these also...It would work with some adapters but I'm not sure how I could trust adapters on a daily driver...you'd also have to cut your studs and get the thinnest adapters you could find as to not increase the offset too much that the wheels stick out...They look sick though!!!

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
how much are these wheels? they look sick as hell.
umm whatever they showed up for in a junkyard, ebay, or dealer plus the fact they only bolt onto the TB, envoy, rainer, bravada, and saab variant

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
they can't be made to fit a rado???
probably could if you had the lug holes filled and then rebored possibly

remember they come from the factory on the Trailblazer SS

Z

·
0 Posts
you know, Trailblazers owners have spacers they use to run Silverado wheels. I wonder if we could do the same?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts