Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had EricW835 and rrcn hasseling me earlier today about me dropping my truck and they wanted some pics. I've only dropped the rear since that was a pretty str8 forward install. I havent had a lot of free time this month to do both front and rear together one time so I just had to do something b/c I couldn't wait and just keep staring at my parts any longer....

...here they are;)...

Stock gap.

Dropped.

:kiki:

I installed 3" blocks. Its tucking a little tire, maybe you cant notice from this pics but is that normal to tuck tire w/ 3" blocks on a xtreme? I do have a spare tire plus a factory installed hitch package. Could that be holding down the back end a little more than normal.

Also the ride sucks!:lol: Shit, the bouncy ride isnt bad im used to that its just the freakin bangin of the axle housing and the frame that drives me crazy. Everytime I bang hard I look through my rearview to see if my rearend is throwing up its fluid...hopefully nothing will happen from now til the time I notch.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
dang son!! That looks tight man SWEEETRUCK!!:tayo: :tayo: If you get different bump stops that might help the bottoming out of your axle! Also take your spare off! These full size spares are pretty heavy!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
CHEAAAAAAAAP!!!

What's with the crappy pictures??

I wanted to see that thing ridin' cali!!! :bang:

:lol:

You going with the 2" balljoints, right??
looks fucking awesome so far

how about some full body pics?
:lol:

Yea belltech balljoints. Ill get you some pics tomorrow of the whole truck "ridin' cali!":D.

I really dont want to take pics of it as it is b/c I think it looks funny:ghey:...

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Gut the cat and tune that whore!!! :lol: I got this weekend free during the days if you wanna get it done ;)

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
:bang: makes me jealous. I wish I tucked.

:thumbup: lets see some cali style going on........

What are you dropping the front with?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts