Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys? how many members are from texas? i have seen we have a few new guys. i think that the texas 355 nation need to get a 355 texas chapter going!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Im from tx but really didnt think there was many of us but there is a houson and north texas that iv found they have a east teas some where to.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there is like 15+ of us i think not sure. i have seen alot of ppl from tx!

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
How far is marshall from tyler? I might want to go to that!

lmk
nick

·
.:: MR. September ::.
247 Posts
thanks man, I am working on some new things, one is done and I needa take some pics of it. It's pretty fuckin rad too, can't wait to see the responses I get on it. I can say that no one has done it to a Colorado yet.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks man, I am working on some new things, one is done and I needa take some pics of it. It's pretty fuckin rad too, can't wait to see the responses I get on it. I can say that no one has done it to a Colorado yet.
oh hell yeah bro. cant wait to see what u got going on. i want to go to tex mex and see the truck in person. but i dought i get to go.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
oh hell yeah bro. cant wait to see what u got going on. i want to go to tex mex and see the truck in person. but i dought i get to go.
What the hell you mean your not comen i swear your truck I wanted to see.
Well to make it up you will have to make a run down to a Dallas meet then or ill run to a tyler meet which ever.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well c. if i get my s-10 sold i might get to take out a lil money from my truck payment and go to the texmex!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
ill be there no problems i asked off a long time ago, i just need to put some money in the budget for TICKETS i always get them on road trips wether its keeping the key in the egnition Yep got one of those or damn speed traps never fails when i get there ill post the one or more i get on the way on the winshield to show my LUCK.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts