Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This award has only been awarded to two people so far. The criteria is simple. This award goes to those that have made a significant contribution to help progress the community to a new level as well as the members. James was nominated for this award and the staff all agreed that he was deserving!

James, Supermodulation, has done just that. With the countless hours he has put into the site itself over the past 7-8 years, the number of members that he has helped on here or via phone/email and all the products and gadgets he has come up with to expand our limited aftermarket inventory, James has done a TON to push this site to a level that most did not think possible when it first began.

I personally know the amount of help that James is willing to give as I have been on the receiving end of it. I also know that there are a bunch of members here that will attest to the impact he has made here as well. From something simple like a change in screen name or correcting a hyper-flash to getting a truck running due to missing parts, James is there for the Nation and it's members, most of the time its just a simple phone call away.

Congratulations James! You are definitely deserving of this award!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Getting my truck tuned by James was one of the best decisions I could have made. He's always just a phone call away when I have a question. I really look forward to working with him again when I go about my cam/stall/efan winter shenanigans.

Congrats James!

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts
Congrats James! One of the most dedicated guys on this site, not to mention his products are top notch!

·
Crash The Gate At 98 10-4
215 Posts
Congrats man you deserve it!! Your products definitely keep our rigs a step above the rest! Thanks for putting so much time and effort into this stuff!

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Never had the pleasure of meeting you.... But from everything I have seen and heard from you has been Top Notch !!! Congrats !!!:salute:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
Well deserved recognition

Being an OG member and seeing/knowing the behind the scenes aspects of the forum, work, investments its past due for sure.

Its a pleasure to see it happen to a great friend and mentor

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
Congrats, Sir!

i'll never forget getting pulled over, you riding shotgun with your laptop plugged in...

or our romantic supermod tour of dirty jersey!

an awesome guy, james is. well deserved, brother! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts