Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I've seen/read his advice on man threads - well deserved honor...congrats!

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
congrats brother. i truly believe without James's selfless and tireless commitment to the 355 community, it would not be what it is today. he has helped all of us in one way or another. to know him personally is a privilege.

thank you for all the hard work, the millions of answered questions and phone calls.
i know for a fact, that without James support of SinSity Kustomz, SinSity Kustomz would not be with you today,lol

Thanks my brother from another mother....

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Can't say anything that hasn't been said about you deserving this James. All your help on my truck was great. Congratulations!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
Congrats, Sir!

i'll never forget getting pulled over, you riding shotgun with your laptop plugged in...

or our romantic supermod tour of dirty jersey!

an awesome guy, james is. well deserved, brother! :cheers:
I remember that oh to well.........I remember crossing my fingers hoping yall would make it back w/o a phone call
@radojim

·
Ipaid hehe
988 Posts
That's awesome. Another reason why I love the forum. Great people get recognized. Please don't let the repetitive questions or laziness of others change how cool you guys are.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
James is better than a bottle of asprin. He take the headache out of soooooo much. From the crazy to the simplest thing . Thanks.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts