Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· OMG IT HAS HYDRAULICS? No
1,487 Posts
Aww shiz.. he went there.

I havent shot the nitro mag yet dave bit I did get my 3.5" shells in today. Got my #6 turkey shot and 00 buck.
As far as recent gun mods... I added a laser to the forward rail on the shotgun and set it to about 15 yards.
Also I replace the grips on the sp101 with houge grips. Its gives alot better feel.

1,487 Posts
Rock island armoury has 1911's for pretty cheap I think less last tban 500.
anybody notice ammo is gettingbetter for now. Everything except 22lr.

1,487 Posts
Hey guys I just ordered a 6" hanging gong target made of hight strength ar500f steel. The guy is only charging me $75 total for the target, stand , and shipping. Its made of 1/2" thick sheet. He said it has no problems taking even the highest power rifle hits. If yall want to look up his new fb page its max tac targets. Ill let yall know when it comes in. He said about 3 weeks.

1,487 Posts
I just made a deal to buy my glock 27 back from the guy I traded it to. Back in the glock club.

1,487 Posts
Picked up an lcp today.

Gunna pickup a smith and wesson sd9ve next month. Just gotta wait 30 days.

1,487 Posts
Trading the sr556 for a new toy this Saturday. Its a 700 aac-sd in .308. Should be a tack driver. Cant wait to shoot it 300+ yards.

1,487 Posts
I've always loved the 700's. My step dad has 20 or more of them in various calibers. His are all the hunting style more than tactical. His 700 in .223 was the one that got me hooked.

1,487 Posts
.308 is the way to go, It's a great caliber. I wish there was more areas to shoot long range up here. I would love to attempt 1000 yds.
I think now that there has been alot of clear cutting at my buddies property I will have a chance to shoot pretty far at least 300+ 1000 would be prerry nuts

1,487 Posts
Got the gun! Now I just wanna shoot it. It looks clean low round count as advertised to me. Im happy with my trade.

1,487 Posts
Ordered a bell and carlson stock for my 700. Hopefully it'll be in by the weekend.

1,487 Posts
The bell and carlson stocks have a full lenght aluminum bedding block. So I believe just strap her down and shoot.

1,487 Posts
Got my b&c stock in today from redhawk rifles in Colorado. They have awesome service. Also they were the only ones to show this stock to be in-stock.

So I booked it home on lunch to mate the action and new stock... like a glove...

1,487 Posts
Got my gunsmith to install my wolff triger reduction spring kit and also the 3.5lb trigger connector on my glock today. This thing is light now. Doesn't even feel like a glock trigger anymore.

1,487 Posts
I want to shoot it before i decide about carrying it. Ive got a kydex iwb on the way for the lcp so if the glock is used for carry it will just stay in the truck like it did before. I didn't plan on using it as an on the body carry gun. Ill probably shoot it tomorrow.

1,487 Posts
Whoa my glock trigger is nice now. Idk about 3.5 lbs but im glad it feels more. It has alot less glock trigger travel.
I finally got my iwb kydex for my lcp. I wore it for a few hours today.appendix carry. Standing sitting driving and felt pretty comfortable. Cant see at all. I can even tuck my shirt in and it still doesn't show. Ill post a follow up later on if I keep it.

I also bought my girlfriend a pk380 for her birthday on the 28th (last month) she got a custom Aegis armory pink kydex trigger guard for whem her concealed comes in. I got a bright red one on the way for the 27 thats in the truck.

1,487 Posts
My baby glock got a big brother! Its a 23. I traded my .308 for it and alot of cash and a good amount of 22 ammo.

1,487 Posts
I got a nikle boron coated slide for the 23. Havent shot it yet but it looks cool.

1,487 Posts
That benchmade is my work bitch. I have some alot nicer. Like this almar Applegate fairbain. I traded a shotgun for it. Id saynits worth about 6-700.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.