Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 958 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just go ahead and list the poor saps you've murdered on the road and if you want list m/fer's that have murdered you back! :lol:

Kills
-01 S-10 (By a fender/half car)
Mods: Cold Air Intake, Cat-Less 2.5 Full Exhaust w/ a Flowmaster, and 160 degree thermostat.

-07 Canyon (I mopped the road w/ him ha)
Mods: ???...looked stock. It had a paper tag.

-04 Mazda 6 I4 (By a car, car and a half. Its the Girlfriend's ride :lol:)
Mods: Stock beside 19" Rims

·
Registered
610 Posts
i smoke people all dayy i dont keepp track but i have killed a frew preludes and i killed a ford f150 and the other day i killed an i-roc
was a piece tho trailer parker

·
Mr. Under Construction
784 Posts
04 auto Colorado with a 3.5
05 Dodge Ram with a 5.7 Hemi
94 Explorer with a 4.0
and a whole bunch of punk ass ricers!!!!.....oh yeah than I got the ricer flyby after they were beat....:) idiots

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
how about things i crushed

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
had 1/4 tire on my next door neighbors saturn. dumb bitch parks right under my bumper every fucking day.. so this past week i went in reverse and felt the rear of the truck lift and then pulled off. OH YEAH

the saturn is dropped quite a bit b.c the sons drives more than her.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Hahaha Oh Yeah

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
The kill list could take me days to put together. Unless we're talking the Colorado, in which case give me a big fat zero. :D

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
no sable kills in the stang dont count! all though this will make you laugh. i saw a honda civic race a late 80s early 90s cobra the other day. there was a ton of work put into the cobra. it killed the honda bad and a few times the honda didnt give up though!

P

·
0 Posts
1996 honda accord ricer, added to list last night on my way home, Even wit ma heavy ass 20"s on, :fugrin:

3.7 bitchez, cold blooded (dave chapelle voice)

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
my friends 3.0L ranger (big surprise lol)
same friend 2.2L s10 (again big surprise)
a scion tc

other than that never really mess with other cars...i want to get good gas mileage

·
Registered
358 Posts
ive killed a lot of cars and ive been beat quite a few times too. too many to count

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I have the 4 bangor with big old 275/45/20's tires, I can barely beat my wifes fully loaded and heavy 2004 jetta with the wimpy 4 banger. I got this baby for looks not speed.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Yeah same here, i have a 4 cylinder with big old 22's on it my truck cant even get out of its own way. I think i won one race and it was a s10 when i first got my truck, other then that, ive been killed by mini vans, trucks, saturns

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
my 18's with the big tires slowed me down alot.. i feel the weight of them while driving. i have to hit the gas a bit more to get moving

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah same here, i have a 4 cylinder with big old 22's on it my truck cant even get out of its own way. I think i won one race and it was a s10 when i first got my truck, other then that, ive been killed by mini vans, trucks, saturns
:lmao:

1 - 20 of 958 Posts