Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Those of you who have met my wife and oldest child know they are huge bookworms and I have family who tells me all the time I need to be more like them. Sorry I can't sit still I'd rater be doing something with my hands. So i came up with a solution name my garage The Library now when my mother or mother in law is on my case about not reading I can now say i spent all day Saturday in the library
It's only a single car which sucks but it's better than nothing

tool box

Power tools and body work supply cabinet

everything on the shelf I found in my dads garage after I went to help my parents clean things out after my dad had his strokes last year. The first aid kid was also his I found collecting dust It was unused from the mid 70's
Hid and protected my wife's stuff with 2 old shower curtains and flags

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
82 suzuki GS 1000 Wes Cooley I am painting for a guy in Austin, TX i hope for it to be gone a week from today I under bid the job to start off with and it has thorn in my since mid april. The sticker package they brought from a place in England was wrong so i have been caught in the middle of a dispute between the owner, the guy doing the restoration and the Sticker company owner.

This is what the bike will look like finished

1 - 3 of 3 Posts