·
2009&10 SESM Coordinator
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Kaotik Kreations AL
4,057 Posts
Re: 2009 SESM Prizes, Awards & Activities Thread

dude u know thats what the southeast is known for. where else can u get it. or maybe the ******* trophy

·
You Smell That?!?!
6,216 Posts
anyone bringing their wife\chil'ren?
cause I need to know if I'm going to bring mine.

·
2009&10 SESM Coordinator
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My girls might be coming

·
2009&10 SESM Coordinator
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Who has a small portable grill or one of those small portable pop-up shelters?

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
we also need someone to be the head cheff.

there needs to be a $!0 entrance fee to pay for food.

extras will go to supermodulation for the site.

we need to get tunes for trucks lined up if possible. i bet gerry and super had quite a lucritive thing going at nesm/

·
2009&10 SESM Coordinator
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we also need someone to be the head cheff.

there needs to be a $!0 entrance fee to pay for food.

extras will go to supermodulation for the site.
Yes, we will also need to have a $/per person fee to pay for food. Anybody know what it was for NESM?

Yes, any extra will go to supermodulation for site support. Depending on how much is extra, might throw a few bucks to those creating awards.

·
Premium Member
18,008 Posts
it was $10 at NESM went to food and prizes. there were 45+ there tho plus money left over from last years meet.......its cool to ask for donations tho, from sponsors, vendors and anyone that works for GM or a GM dealership most will give a little somthing. i work for a Dodge store......not much i want here besides my paycheck. contact the MGR. at the hotel and see if they will give a night free to be drawn out sat., won't know if you don't ask? all local buisness like free addvertising, just ask for something to give away at the meet and tell them you'll plug thier name. what red neck from the south goes home without a tee shirt from his trip, gotta be someone around to give away a stone mtn. tee...... thinkin' out loud sorry for rambling on..... IMO

·
Registered
621 Posts
I like all your ideas Mark. 10$ seems fair on the cost per guest attending for food of whatever. Do you think we need to ask if it is cool for us to hang out in the parking lot of the hotel at night.

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
^^^^^that should be understood and respected.

dont start no shit, wont be no shit.

is there a way to advertise the sesm on the sites better so everyone will see it? i still have people asking me what nesm was....and thats FUCKED UP.

the only money ill need/wish for is before i make a trophy. afterwards its not much good to me.

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
Re: 2009 SESM Prizes, Awards & Activities Thread

x2 if possible.

i appreciated the one i got at nesm. too bad i put it on crooked and it had to go...

<<<<<worst EVAR at applying decals.

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
I like all your ideas Mark. 10$ seems fair on the cost per guest attending for food of whatever. Do you think we need to ask if it is cool for us to hang out in the parking lot of the hotel at night.
sometimes its good not to ask because if they say no, then were stuck in our rooms.

most will not tell a large group of men acting respectfully to not congregate.

specially a bunch of burly men(sans alex :kiki:)

·
2009&10 SESM Coordinator
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Is that $10 per day or for both sat & sun?

·
2009&10 SESM Coordinator
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hotel info!!!!!!
5 hotels in the area - all were expensive with the exception of 1. Highest price was $135 a night. Other three were around $80-90 per night. The Days Inn was $65 a night standard rate. Said the would work out a group rate depend on the # of rooms we reserve. Exterior corridors so we could hand in the rooms or easily out in the parking lot. They also said they would put us all on the same side of the hotel so we would not "disturb" the rest of the guests. 6 week cancellation (release of extra rooms). Think he said 48 hour cancellation of individual rooms.
Now this is not the best hotel in the world but looks like it is priced right. Also includes breakfast. Check it out and let me know what you think? How many rooms do you think we need?

Days Inn Stone Mountain

1 - 20 of 3119 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.