Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my truck and was going to just do a system and rims then I was hit by that darn custom bug and made my grill. then the week after my sister rolled my tuck into a ditch. Well, I figured its getting painted anyway so boom custom paint, and painted some interior pieces the silver that the truck was painted. well then a interior started to get to me so I decided to do a black dickies interior (still in progress). My gf's dad and I did all the work and have many more plans but they are getting put on hold due to me buying a house.

Enjoy the pics :salute:

Attachments

·
Registered
971 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen anyone use that line to paint a two tone before. I'm not saying it looks bad at all..I'm just not used to it. lol So what does the roof look like? Is there just a strip of black coming across the very back of the cab?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the comments!

I don't think I've ever seen anyone use that line to paint a two tone before. I'm not saying it looks bad at all..I'm just not used to it. lol So what does the roof look like? Is there just a strip of black coming across the very back of the cab?

Yes it comes forward following the top curve of the door then cuts right across I'm having trouble trying to figure out what color to pinstripe it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts