Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
finally was able to wash my truck and take pics. BTW MI winters not good for black paint. some of these pics are kinda weird colored... damn camera phone

Attachments

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Nice dude! i like the system.... must pound like a mother :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Looks good man :355:

I drove my truck today for the first time in awhile. Its been icy out so lots of gravel on the road. :(

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Looks good. I see you're another brave soul surviving a midwest winter in a 2wd truck on summer tires. :lol:

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Looks good. I would like to wash mine but with all the crap they put on the roads it will just get dirty again the next time I leave. BTW nice system.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
thats for sho they suck in the snow but love 'em when it sunny or jus raining
Mine suck in anything cold. Getting sideways at 40+ FTL! :lol:

I'm going with an even stickier tire in the spring when they need replaced, so I'll either have to have a daily or a set of winter tires/wheels next winter.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'm runnin bfg's g-force sports 255/45 and they are sick wet or dry.... but the first real snow we got i was stuck on a shallow incline in like an inch of snow. oh well wanted the tires so i'm livin' with it

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
I'm running 255/45/17 Kumho Ecsta Supra 712's, I'll probably end up going with Kumho Ecsta MX's in the same size if I stick with the ZQ8's unless I find something compareable that isn't way more expensive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts