Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 313 Posts

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the TN caravan to nesm update p.1 post1

update: this is the route were taking from my house. were all trying to meet at my house at 6am friday morning.

from:clarksville tn to:MD-36/New Georges Creek Rd SW to:39.791655,-78.681335 to:Marion Ave to:hershey pa - Google Maps

we needed to talk about this sometime so, here it goes.

paul and i have decided to caravan and have setup how WE are making the trip.

i hope all of you will join us cause the more the merrier and theres break down safety in numbers.

heres the route(thanks ricky1) and break down of the route.

Driving Directions from Memphis, TN to Hershey, PA

DRIVING DIRECTIONS
--------------------------------------------------
A) Memphis, TN US
--------------------------------------------------
1. Start out going EAST on POPLAR AVE toward N 3RD ST/N THIRD ST/TN-14
N/TN-3 N. (go 0.0 miles)
2. Turn LEFT onto N 3RD ST/N THIRD ST/TN-14 N/TN-3 N. (go 0.2 miles)
3. Merge onto I-40 E toward NASHVILLE. (go 13.0 miles)
4. Merge onto I-40 E via EXIT 12C on the LEFT toward NASHVILLE. (go 374.2
miles)
5. Merge onto I-640 E via EXIT 385 toward LEXINGTON. (go 10.8 miles)
6. Merge onto I-40 E via the exit on the LEFT toward ASHEVILLE. (go 28.5
miles)
7. Merge onto I-81 N via EXIT 421 on the LEFT toward BRISTOL (Passing
through VIRGINIA, WEST VIRGINIA, and MARYLAND, then crossing into PENNSYLVANIA).
(go 497.1 miles)
8. Merge onto PA-581 E/HARRISBURG EXPY via EXIT 59 toward US-11/CAMP HILL.
(go 7.6 miles)
9. PA-581 E/HARRISBURG EXPY becomes I-83 N. (go 4.7 miles)
10. Merge onto US-322 E via EXIT 46B toward HERSHEY. (go 6.8 miles)
11. Merge onto US-422 E. (go 2.6 miles)
12. Turn LEFT onto PARK AVE/PA-743. (go 0.0 miles)
13. End at Hershey, PA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

were going to meet at a not yet determined spot in nashville at 6am friday morning and leave from there.

paul and i both offer our places for sleep to make it easier on the guys comming from down south so you can leave at a sane time(fuck a 15hr drive at 3am)

its a 12 hr drive from nashville so that will put us there at 6pm(+ 1 hr time change) so at 7pm. plenty of time for chillin for friday.

we will be traveling at 74-76mph the whole way. no faster, no slower.

we will stop for a stretch bout every three hrs(some peoples circulation sucks balls)

gas stops will be determined by who ever has the worst mpg in the group. coughboydcough...

we are not open to compromise. if you dont like how we are doing it, then feel free to travel at yer own pace and well meet up with ya when we get there.

paul and i sat down and hammered this out and we both have bent for the greater good of the pack with our decisions.

hope this works for yall and hope to see you either in front of me or behind me in june!

:high5:

·
Batman
5,649 Posts
Re: the caravan to nesm

i think other guys should come up thursday night and chill at my place. I have fit 5 in the living room before, I got a couch, recliner and a big air mattress. That will give us that much more of a better start time in the morning.

Figure maybe Titan Stadium could be a good place to meet up, easy to find, and very close to the interstates.

If we get an early enough start there should be no reason to speed, the hell with driving all that way back up there for a court date later. This trip with gas and hotel is going to be expensive enough, I don't wanna add a hundred dollar speeding ticket on top of everything.

Don't worry the soccer mom will have a FULL cooler of sandwiches and snacks for the road trip. :lol:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,275 Posts

Sounds like a solid and safe plan!

G

·

yes convoying with the general, and dont bother trying to kill me, i tavel with protection beyond your imagination..

·
Batman
5,649 Posts

hmm i might drive south to meet up with you..
when it gets closer PM me your number and we can figure out what would be a good exit for you to meet up with us. When we are on the road I will call you and give you a good estimate on when we will be passing by. Actually that would probably be a good time to stop and stretch or get gas too.

G

·

haha alright, id have to meet you towards the end tho and go waaaay west lol... im in delaware haha and iv still gotta make sure i can get off and get a room.. im hoping theyll have one avalible bc i wont know if i have off till the middle or end of may since its just a summer job

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,275 Posts

Just lettin yall know I be riding up with you. If you were getting a list of something together.
Cool deal; it will be good to have you coming up for the NESM

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,275 Posts

I am so hyped to go, I was looking through some pics and it looks like it will be fun.
And if everything works out, it looks like there will be 50-60 truck attending; including the Trailvoy guys! Its going to be much bigger then last year for sure!

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Re: the tennessee caravan to nesm

this thread is for the convoy out of tennessee.

if youre not participating, please dont clutter the thread.

thats what the nesm general chat is for.

you know we love you i5.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts

You may wanna put that this caravan is from Tn in the thread title so as not to misdirect the rest of us. :fugrin:

1 - 20 of 313 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.