Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

would this be a good idea and would there be support?

• good idea but no support

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad idea with support

• bad idea with no support

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
If your going to tow that thing to meets you need to keep the suspension as stock as possible. Maybe put some heavy duty shocks on it. I'll donate whatever I can also. Or pitch in where need be!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
If your going to tow that thing to meets you need to keep the suspension as stock as possible. Maybe put some heavy duty shocks on it. I'll donate whatever I can also. Or pitch in where need be!!
cant keep stock lol, aint a bone in me that will let me do that. so if anything I will drop it 3/4 with bags in the back to support the trailer.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Should of asked mods to move this into the off topic thread so that others can view this, rather then starting a new one. but the one one also has new idea lol. so mods do what you think should be done if you move this then I can edit this one to match that one, also if you move this how hard would it be to combine the new pool; with the old poll.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
well with where I work I am think of doing my drop and making my little truck like a little recovery truck. I can get strobe lights, bars chains and well everything meant for big rigs at cost.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts