Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ehhh yeah lil over 2 weeks ago some old ppl ran the light going about 15-25 maybe and hit my truck. the truck goes in the shop here soon. and i am shaving the doors tailgate handle 3rd brake light and gas door and redoing the paint a difrent way. but here is the pic

·
Registered
893 Posts
ouch!! Damn what's up with all the accidents lately?????

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
That's a NICE job from a tech's point of view. Not too hard at all and can make alot of $ on it! No post damage either which is a plus.

·
Registered
845 Posts
ouch!! Damn what's up with all the accidents lately?????
IDK man but my G/F witness a hit and run today coming home from work and she went into police mode. She followed/chased the crazy bitch around town and got her tag and went back to the scene of the accident and gave it to the victim. Thats her "Good Deed of the Day". I'm proud of her.

So Derk how did this happen?

EDIT: N/m I finished reading the rest of the thread. :shootme:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
ouch man that sucks

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah its going to be all good. i cant wait to get it the way i want it now

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
that sux big time ...BUT!!! you get to have some fun with it now, let us know where you go with it!!

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah i am trying to sale the dime. for like 400 bucks. and i keep the tank vavles and comps for the lorado. but no one wants to buy it HAHA. but yeah i will get to have alot of fun with her. i will have pics of process and what not. and will have info on the shops i take it to. i know one thats doing my body work is called BACKYARD CUSTOMS out of JACKSONVILE tx i know the owner a lil so yeah hope to get her in there SOON!

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
owie

atleast you are gettin her fixed with some new mods.

nice truck btw

1 - 20 of 30 Posts